University ID Card: I lost my ID card and the Carding Office is not open

Tags Incident

Issue: I lost my ID card, the Carding Office is closed, and I'd like to use it to eat and get into my residence hall before the Carding Office re-opens.

Environment: ID card misplaced, lost, or stolen; Carding Office closed; residence hall (res hall) access and meal plan usage

Resolution: Report your card as lost to help prevent someone else from using your card. Residence Life will work with you so that you can get access to your room. However, you won't be able to get meals using your account. There are no temporary cards in University Center to use for meals.


Article ID: 62074
Mon 9/10/18 12:31 PM
Wed 11/3/21 8:42 AM

Related Articles (1)

Questions and answers about university ID cards.