Falcon Dollars are a pre-paid debit account for students, faculty and staff - like a gift card. You use your UW-River Falls ID card to access your account. By pre-depositing money into a Falcon Dollars account, you receive a 5 percent discount on food items purchased at University Center dining venues. You can also use Falcon Dollars at DoTS, the Falcon Shop, the Information Desk or the Involvement Center Desk, as well as in the print management system PaperCut. If you are a student, sales tax is not charged on consumable food purchases made with Falcon Dollars in our University Center dining venues.
Your university ID card is required for all purchases of Falcon Dollars and merchandise. No refunds shall be given with the exception of withdrawal from the university. A $20 processing fee is charged for refunds.
- Falcon Dollars save you money! You receive a 5% discount on food purchases at all dining locations.
- Enrolled students are exempt from sales tax per Wisconsin state statute and save an additional 5.5% on food purchases at campus dining locations.
- Falcon Dollars more convenient than cash or check. Simply present your UW-River Falls ID card to the cashier and the purchase is automatically deducted. Detailed usage history is available anytime from the UW-River Falls GET Funds website.
- Flexibility to add Falcon Dollars online or in person at the Carding Office (located in Davee Library) and the Information Desk (located in the University Center). You can add Falcon Dollars via credit card in deposits of $5.00 and up or if you have cash, we can add any amount no matter how small.
- Falcon Dollars are safer than cash. If you lose your ID card, immediately report your card lost and your card is deactivated. You can then re-activate your card when you find it (or replace it) and begin using it again. You can report your UW-River Falls ID card lost or found on the GET Funds website.
- A mobile website is available that allows you to easily add Falcon Dollars on the go.
- GET Funds - Add Falcon Dollars, check your history and balances or manage your account